Blogging is fun and inspiring and wonderful, but many a time it can be harsh. The lack of views and motivation often kills most of the blogs within its first year. But awards like this are a beautiful source of motivation for all the bloggers starting out. So, thank you Okoto Egnima for creating this amazing award!
Thanks a million to Haroon Mirza for nominating me. She’s been my constant source of motivation since the day I re-started publishing. Her kind words stopped me from giving up and ignited a sense of belief within me. Besides that, she’s also an amazing blogger. She has a gift of words and beautifully captures the essence of life in her blog. Click here to check it out!
WHAT IS MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?My greatest creation yet
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
The Rules for the Award:
- Put the award logo/image on your post.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of this award.
- Answer the 5 questions you were asked.
- Tell your readers 3 things about you.
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
5 Questions I was asked
1.What is your favourite food?
2.How much do you like your school and why?
- I love it, cause I basically grew there. Met people who are my best friends today and so many more reasons. Maybe, I could write a poem on it!
3.Apart from your profession what passion do you have?
- I’m a bookworm. Reading awesome novels keep me going!
4.Do you have pets and what’s that?
- I’ve cutest little Golden Retriever named Bruno.
5.What is your vision on life and how will you predict it?
- YOLO! Live it, love it, enjoy it!
3 Things About Me
- If you read all my blogs, you’ll probably know me more than most people who know me personally.
- Not everything I write are from my life experience. I like to daydreams, and most stuff I write are inspired from my imagination.
- I’m wild at heart, scared to let it out and a teeny bit crazy!
Your Questions Are:
- Why do you write?
- What makes you smile?
- What’s your favorite book?
- What’s your favorite song?
- Tea or Coffee. What do you prefer?
Link to my favorite blog post>> Umm… it’s tough to choose as each one of my posts holds a special place in my heart and relates to something special. Click here to check them out and let me know your favorite.