Awards, aren’t they just great?! A pleasant reminder that your fellow bloggers admire your works. I dearly adore all these awards and truly respect each of you. However, I’d hate it if my blog with filled with more awards and lesser content. While I had declined re-nominations before, from now I’ll be adding it the same post. Starting from this. I really hope you guys don’t mind this.
I was nominated by:
She has recently started her journey into exploring life and her love for words with her blog theniharikadiaries. She’s such a sweetheart and so are her words.
Her posts warms my heart, her comments make me smile, she’s a beautiful light in my blogging journey, who makes me want to keep writing. She’s the amazing person who inspired me to write one of my favorite poems, Deflecting Appreciation.
His blog is literally a mixture of everything. One can never get bored reading his posts. Check them out!!
He’s humanist, non-conformist who likes to see the world as half full. A seeker who is yet find all his answers. Give his awesome blog a read.
If you love books, you can definitely relate to her blog, A Bookworm’s Blog. Check it out, it’s amazing!!
If amazing poetry is what you’re on a hunt for, Avni’s Bookshelf is where you gotta go. She’s super-duper awesome!!
daneelyunus is a blog about the knowledge of different categories such as education, , health, mobiles, and tourism. Check it out!
In my opinion, Keeping up with Kamya is so much better than Keeping up with the Kardashians. It makes sense, has humor and everything else. Go check it out!
Moving forward, let me list down the rules you guys have laid out for me.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you.
- Share 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up to 11 questions and ask them to your nominees.
- Notify your 11 nominees.
11 facts about me
I like numbers, but when it comes to facts about me or things I love, I’d rather exclude it. Date and days never stick to my mind, and the names of places doesn’t hold any significance for me. I carry the memories in terms of emotions and how the day or place made me feel. That being told, if you’ve read my blog, you know me a lot more than people who known me personally. Loads of love to you!
1. What is your favorite food? Pizza!
2. What country are you from? Nepal.
3. What kind of music do you like? Depends on my mood.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Nothing, I adore me!
5. Biggest regret in life? I’ve made a fair share of mistakes, but life is short for regrets.
6. Are you introvert or extrovert kind? Idk, depends!
7. What’s your passion? Words
8. Why do you follow my blog? Cause your works are so seamless and beautiful. I read them and think, I wish I could write like that.
9. If you were a drink (alcoholic or non-alcoholic), what would you be? I’d be a mixture of all. Believe me, I’m difficult to handle.
10. Do you believe in an afterlife? I do.
11. Do you believe in karma? Yep, and I don’t like her. Cause I keep doing stupid stuff.
1. What is your favourite thing to blog about? Life!
2. What would be one thing that you would change that you did in your life? Nothing. All the mistakes I made, all the situations I’ve been in has shaped me to who I am today.
3. What is your favorite food to cook? Pasta!
4. What does love from God mean to you? This life is the love from God, enjoy it!
5. Hot dogs or hamburgers? Pizza!
6. What is your favorite TV show to watch? Idk, changes very often.
7. What would you be doing if snow came to your city? Enjoy it!
8. What are you thankful for? Life!
9. How long have you been blogging and how were you inspired? I’ve been on and off for years. This time, I’m here to stay. I hope.
10. What country do you live in and for how long? Nepal, it’s home.
11. What is your favorite food? Pizza
12. If you had a chance to do something over what would it be? Top secret 😛
- How do you relieve your stress? I cry, and I sleep.
- What’s your favourite timepass? Novels.
- Your dream destination. Arms of my beloved. 😉
- How was your life before coronavirus? It was nice, I guess.
- Choose one! (or you can choose more if you describe it) Is blogging/writing your * Profession * Passion * hobby * Timepass : I opt not to choose!
- 5 things you can’t live without at present. Air, Water, Family, Food, Clothes
- Any habit you wanna quit but struggling at it. (hey , here there is no one judging you, so relax and write, I like people who accept the reality) Laziness!
- Your favourite food/cuisine. Pizza!
- The activities you are doing during lockdown. Cook, eat, sleep, write, repeat!
- Choose one (where you would love to go when situation is back on track) : * Clubbing *Beaches * Mountains * Adventure Parks: Everywhere!
- The quote you would read at the time when life is not going the way you are expecting it to go. I’ll have to ask Google.
- When and how did you start bloggin ? Well, my closest friend, Amrutha started blogging and I just did what she did. We got busy with our life, I took down my blog, she continued posting occasionally, check out SENSITIVE Journalist. Somehow, I back with a new blog and hope to stay.
- Beaches or mountains? Both, minus the people.
- Would you rather read a book or watch a movie? Depends on my mood. I enjoy both! Maybe, I like books a little more, although I watch movies more often.
- How do you deal with stress? Cry and sleep.
- What appeals to you most, soul or appearance of a person? Deep conversations.
- If you could time travel, where would you go?To meet my grandmother who died before I was born. Or to my childhood. Idk!
- Are you a talker or a listener? Depends upon the person I’m with and my mood.
- Which do you prefer: calling or texting? Texting, always! Calling for something serious.
- What is friendship to you? I don’t think friendship can be defined in words.‘
- Which do you prefer: thriller, romance or adventure movies? Romance, always. But my favorite movie is The Pianist, which is not a romantic movie.
- If you were able to live to the age of 90 and retain either the mind or body of a 30-year-old for the last 60 years of your life, which would you want? Body of a 30 year old with a wisdom of an old person
- When did you start blogging? & why?? Cause one of my closest friend did, we did everything together… 😛
- Would you consider online dating with someone from Africa? Seems interesting…
- If we were to become close friends, share an important thing you’d want me to know. It’s a secret you gotta find out!
- What’s the greatest accomplishment of your life? Being born?!
- What do you value most in relationships? The person I’m in a relationship with…
- What constitutes a ‘perfect day’ for you? Happiness!?
- Would you like to be famous? In what way? I’d like to be a famous writer. And if I don’t get fame, I’d still want to be a writer. Writing is peace!
- What are your guilty pleasures? I’m too guilty to state it!
- For what in your life do you feel most grateful for? Life itself!
- Take some time to share your life story in as much detail as possible. Wild Scared Crazy, it sums it up!
- Which is your favorite city? The one I grew up in!
- If you get to know that you are going to die tomorrow, what would be your last conscious act? I’d write a tribute to my life.
- Where do you live? Nepal
- Favorite food? Pizza. Extra cheese, please?!
- Where did you travel last? Titsung
- How would you define love? It’s difficult to define a feeling so vast.
- What is essence of life for you? Happiness!
- If someone cheats on you, will you accept him/her back within your present framework of reason? Depends…
- Beach or mountains? Both!
- Road trip in bike or Car? On foot!
- If you answered the above ten already, you are kind souls. thank you. Awww… you’re so sweet!
Kashvi Dani’s Questions:
- What are your hobbies? Reading, sleeping, day-dreaming!
- Which person inspires you the most? A newborn baby, so carefree and loving!
- What is your favourite quote? I’m born a star, don’t try carving me into a gem!- Me.
- What’s your dream job? The one that I quit. Oh, how I miss it!! I hope to get back to it once I get a degree. But, who knows? I may have a different dream.
- Who’s your favourite fictional character? She’s yet to be created.
- What book do you want to recommend everyone? Wuthering Heights!!
- If you could visit any one fictional world, which one would it be? The one in my mind!
- Share your most embarrassing moment. Nah. Not gonna relive it here!
- If you could bring a fictional character to the real world, who would it be? Idk!
- What’s your favourite cuisine? Pizza!!
- Describe your life before you started blogging and after you started blogging. I always thought making friends wasn’t my forte. Blogging has been proving me wrong. I love you, all my blogging friends. I hope you don’t fade away.
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be? Watermelon!
- Who is your favorite author? Everyone!
- Who is your hero? Dada!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be? Clouds.
- What is your biggest fear? This!
- Do you have any pet peeves? A lot!
- Which meal is your favorite: breakfast, lunch, or dinner? None, I like snacking in between!
- What song always gets you out on the dance floor? Idk, depends!
- When you were a kid, did you eat the crusts on your sandwich or not? I did!
- What activity instantly calms you? Writing, star-gazing, reading, sleeping…
- Ideally, how would you spend your birthday? Reading a book alone. Please don’t spoil my birthday by throwing a party!
- What is your favorite thing to blog about?Life!
- Why is blogging important in our time? Idk, I do it cause I love it!
- Do you ever think that you could have started this blogging journey much before then you actually did? I deleted my previous blog.
- What’s your favorite book and why? Wuthering Heights, Safe Haven, True Believer, the list goes on… To know why, read it!
- What is your favorite cuisine? Pizza!
- What is the one characteristic you find in all your close ones? Idk, love?!
- Why is self-realization important for you? I have no idea!
- What are you thankful for? Life!
- What is the source of your blog inspiration? Life!
- What is your life motto? Be happy!
- If you had a chance to do something over what would it be? Nothing. All the stupid things I have done has made me what I am today!
- “If you want to become a Great Writer, you have to be a Great Reader”, do you agree to this? Totally!
- What is the Purpose of your blog? It’s a safe haven for my thoughts
- Give two good and two bad habits of yours. I trust people easily and I forget people easily. They’re both good and bad.
- According to you, what defines a Writer? The words.
- Would you travel or rather read a book at home? Read a book on a hill, far far away!
- What is your favourite genre? Anything fiction.
- How are you spending your time in this lockdown? Trying to work, trying to study… but not actually doing anything.
- Which is your favourite book? Wuthering Heights, maybe. Depends on my mood.
- What would you do, if you get an extra day in a year? I’d write, a little more.
- Where would you visit after the COVID-19 Pandemic is gone? Delhi!
- What else you do apart from blogging? I write articles. I also write ad content, and develop full-fledged marketing communication. I make resumes and write cover letters too. But, nothing is free, I need to pay my bills. 😉
My nominees are every single one of you who reads this.
And for the questions, choose 11 questions from above or make your own 11 questions. Anything that makes you feel comfortable.
Loads of love and thanks a million. This has been fun!
Wild Heart aka. Shreya