I was nominated for Real Neat Blog Award by SnowHearT, H. R Phoenix and Nabeela. I’m so thankful to all of you that you thought me worthy of your nomination. I truly appreciate it . This means a loooooot to me. Love you loads and loads.
For those who have already read this, you can directly scroll down to Nabeela‘s questions. That’s the only thing new here.
So, before we begin, Rules!!
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs; and asking them seven questions.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
1. Where do most visits to your blog come from?
*Most of bloggers who visit my blog are from United States and India.
2. What is your favourite sport?
*I’m lazy. I don’t like sports. But if it’s on TV, I can watch everything.
3. What has been a special moment for you so far in 2020?
*Let’s not think about future it’s yet to come, and the past is gone. So, the only special moment I have is this, right now! Being nominated by you and writing this.
4. What is your favourite quote?
*Don’t call me a gem or treat me like a gem. I’m a star, meant to be in the sky, not bound to your finger ring or crown. -Me.
5. What was your favourite class when still at school?
*Science/ English/ Maths
6. Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
*Nayy, everything has it’s own time.
7. What musical instrument have you tried to play?
*I play guitar, but you might have to close you ears while I play.
- What is your favourite cuisine of food?
Pizza! Pizza always!
2. Why did you take up blogging?
Many reasons, one of them being how much I love to write.
3. What was the scariest moment of your life?
4. What would be your reaction if you were told that the law is no devices?
5. Tell us 10 fun facts about yourself?
Number game is not my thing and if you read my blog you know me better than most people.
6. Describe your dream house
Tiny hut in the clouds, with lots of books and all the other stuff I adore.
7. What book do you wish you wrote? And why?
The one that’s yet to be written.
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?
Life keeps giving bad and good, it’s a continuous process… and I guess, I haven’t reached the end yet. 😛
2. What food is delicious but a pain to eat?
Every food. The very process of chewing is so tedious!
3. What is the most amazing slow motion video you’ve seen?
A film that my friend made. The slow-mo scene made me cry!
4. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
5. What movie quotes do you use on a regular basis?
Zindagi lambi nahi badi honi chaiye.
6. What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?
7. One word that describes you?
As always, my questions remain the same, so choose any questions from the list. And nominees are everyone who read.
Loads of love. Thank you so much!