Have you heard of Joy? I’m not talking about happiness. I’m talking Joy from The Yellow Brick Ave, who never fails to give me the happy vibes. Also, she finds me inspiring; and that got me over the moon. Check out her blog, her poems are super stunning.
This beautiful person nominated me for The Pennable Award for the first time. I don’t think, I can ever thank her enough, not just for this nomination but all the support she keeps showing me.
The second time, I got it as I was the runner-up of Thursday Poetry Contest, hosted by H. R Phoenix, with my poem Our Kind Of Sundays. Do read my poem, it’s kinda cute! And thank you, Phoenix, you’re such a wonderful person.
The third time, I was nominated by one of my favorite persons in WordPress. She’s Kaylen, the weaver of words. I could go pages and pages on about how awesome she is, but why don’t you find it out for yourself. Visit her blog!
So, the rules…
- Tag your post with the #penableaward
- Display the Penable award logo (above) on your post and follow Penable if you haven’t already
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Tell us what your writing talent is
- Answer three questions that you have been asked
- Nominate three inspiring people for this award.
- Let them know of their nomination
- Give them three new questions to answer!
H. R Phoenix, I know you love me too, and I really hope you don’t hate me for discarding rule number 2, 4, 7 and 8. 2 cause, I’d rather use the logo as featured image. 4 cause IDK. 7 and 8 cause I’m super lazy!!!
- If you could live anywhere in the world other than where you live right now, where would you choose? I don’t know. Can I get a free trail, where I can live one month in each place all over the world?
- Who was your favorite author when you were a child? Ann M. Martin
- Do you prefer warm drinks (like coffee, tea, or hot cocoa) or cold drinks (like lemonade or smoothies, etc.)? Cold coffee!!
- Who has inspired you the most in your life? Life itself!
- Do you have any weird or unique fears? If so what are they? I don’t know.
- What is your favorite thing to write about? Life!
Chole cause at her age, I was probably crying to my mom about how I hate green vegetables. It’s awesome to see her blog at she a tender age.
Bharath cause conversations with him sparks the inspiration for most of my poems. Also, cause I know he has awards pending and I just want to load him up. Blehhh… 😛
H. R Phoenix, don’t kill me for messing up one more rules. I hope you understand me and rules don’t get along. The third nomination stands open to all.
My questions = 3 questions you like